Bold text== Bold text ==
'Bold textOn 19th August 2015 'Dhrupad Society organises at India International Centre "celebration of 30th anniversary" with exhibition of memorabiliae and an event illustrating the power of guru-shishya parampara, Ud Wasifuddin Dagar and his students will be on stage
'DAGARS AND DHRUPAD, DIVINE LEGACY by Humra Quraishi, published by NIYOGI BOOKS PUBLISHERS Bold textlaunched on 5th August 2015 at India International CentreMore than 300 invitees, friends and connoisseurs attended the function organised by Niyogi Books. Chief guest was Dr Karan Singh. After a lively conversation with the author, Humra Quraishi, Wasifuddin Dagar gave an enthralling recital in Malkauns, Sohini and Shankara. All books avaiulable at the venue were sold out!!
SUMMER TOUR 17 June to 31 July 2015 Paris based Italic text Will be happy to meet again students and friends for pleasure and music. Further infos: write on <firstname.lastname@example.org>
UPDATE ON FUTURE CONCERTS BY Wasifuddin Dagar==
---'[ Paris[Link title]], 21 June 2015 Fete de la Musique, Morning concert, Paris 19eme Tel 00 33 1 40 38 04 43 --- Rome, 25th and 26th June, concerts in Rome Italy --- Paris, 5th July, concert at 6:30pm! For Reservations: write to Laurence Bastit at <email@example.com> --- South of France, dhrupad workshop
'''Bold textINTENSIVE of Dhrupad during International SPIC MACAY Convention in Mumbai - 31 May to 6 June 2015 Students interested in joining should register with SPIC MACAY
'UPDATE ON FUTURE CONCERTS BY Wasifuddin Dagar - next: DELHI, 11 January 2015, 6:15pm onwards, Ramakrishna mission FEBRUARY: - BHOPAL, 2nd Feb 2015, evening, BHARAT BHAVAN - DELHI, 4 Feb, 6:30pm, Hazrat Ynayat Khan Sufi centre - DELHI, 7 Feb., Memorial evening for his father Ustad N. Faiyazuddin Dagar, IIC Italic text
Ustad F. Wasifuddin Dagar gave a concert at Fes , Morocco on 20 June 2014 that was very well received. It was part of the 20th Edition of the Fes Festival of World Sacred Music. Follow him by using the link toread a review of this concert and enjoy beautiful photographs: http://nblo.gs/XPYnF
GET A GLIMPSE INTO THE FAMILY AND PROFESSIONAL LIFE OF WASIFUDDIN DAGAR AND HIS SISTER QAMAR, THEY ARE FEATURED ON ZEE SALAAM CHANNEL DURING THESE DAYS, 21 AND 22 MAY 2012, may be beyond!
WATCH OUT FOR a lively interview of Wasifuddin Dagar on RAJYA SABHA CHANNEL, for "SHAKHSHIYAT (Personality)"
Monday 7 May 2012. DELHI: Dagar Brothers Memorial Trust in association with India International Centre and Pravar Electronics cordially invites you on 07-May-2012, at IIC, Lodhi Estate, Max Mueller Marg, New Delhi to pay musical tribute to Ustad Nasir Zahiruddin Dagar on his 18th Death Anniversary
Chief Guest: H.E.Dr. Karan Singh, President, ICCR
6:30 PM : Shehnai recital by Ustad Fateh Ali Khan accompanied by Kubernath Mishra on Tabla and Arun Kumar on harmonium
7:30 PM : Dhrupad Recital by Padmashree Ustad F. Wasifuddin Dagar accompanied by Pandit Mohan Shyam Sharma on pakhawaj.
22 May to 30 June 2011 in Paris : For information about concerts and private Tuitions/workshops, please contact: laurencebastit-at-hotmail Saturday 4 June 2011:from 3pm to 5pm, for children 6 to 12 years workshop introducing Dhrupad at Institut des Cultures d'Islam,75018 Paris
Sunday 5 June 2011: concert of Dhrupad by Ud F. Wasifuddin Dagar at 6pm, venue Institut des Cultures d'Islam 75018 Paris
Tuesday 21 June 2011, Fete de la Musique, concert,6pm, same venue
New York City Concert May 20, 2011
The last US concert of 2011 will be on 20th May 2011 in New York City organised by ' Harmony Om'as part of theTHE MUSIC ROOM PROJECT at MANDALA, ANAMIKA NAVATNAM, 344 WEST 38TH ST 8/9 AVENUE, NY on FRIDAY,the 20th, 8PM. Tickets are online: www.musicroom.eventbrite.com $40 and $25.
Radio broadcast: May 15th 2011, radio broadcast on WKRC 98.2 FM - An introduction to Dhrupad by F. Wasifuddin Dagar,interviewer David Ellenbogen.
- Ustad Wasifuddin Dagar ensemble performs at the Tibet Center "Music for Peace and Harmony" concert on Friday, June 13,2008 at the Community Church of New York, New York.
- KUT90.5 Austin has published the images and audio from the May 30, 2008 interview with the ensemble.
- Schedule for Detailed information about May 3, 2008 SPIC-MACAY, Stanford University concert.
- Announcement: Schedule for 2008 USA concert tour is now available.
- ICCR supports Pt. Mohan Shyam Sharma's jugalbandi with Ustad Wasifuddin Dagar.
- The USA concert tour for spring (apr-may) 2008 is announced.
- 2008 United States tour ( New York, New Jersey, Baltimore/Washington DC, California, Texas, North Carolina)
- Invitation for the spring (apr-may) 2008 United States tour.
- 2006 Europe tour.
- 2005 United States tour (New York, New Jersey, Seattle, Charlotte, Bay Area).
- Details of the Seattle Workshop (October 26-27, 2005) and concert (October 28,2005) are now available.
- Details of the Bay Area Workshop (November 1-5, 2005)concert (November 6, 2005), and Lecture/Demonstration (November 7, 2005) are now available.
- The 2004 US Tour (Rhode Island, North Carolina, Urbana Champaign, Illionois, California).
- The 2004 Dhrupad Samaroh, Jaipur, INDIA.
- The 2003 US Tour (New York, New Jersey, Los Angeles, Charlotte, Seattle).
- The 2003 Europe Tour.