Music and Resources on the Web
- Raga records maintains a good overview of dhrupad, and recordings by many artists including Wasifuddin Dagar (http://www.ragarecords.com/wasifmp3.html).
- WNYC archives atleast two of Wasifuddin Dagar's performances in New York (http://www.wnyc.org/shows/newsounds/episodes/08182002, and http://www.wnyc.org/legacy/music/newsoundslive/WFSM050801PhotoGallery.html)
- Music India online archives Wasifuddin Dagar's Ahir Bhairav and Bageshri (http://www.musicindiaonline.com/music/hindustani_vocal/m/artist.206/).
- The UCLA Asia Pacific Arts Online (http://www.asiaarts.ucla.edu/102403/ustad.html), Raga Records (http://www.raga.com/interviews/wasifuddininterview.html), Webzine Eurasie (http://www.eurasie.net/webzine/article.php3?id_article=180) archive interviews and concert reviews.
- Gundecha Brothers (http://www.dhrupad.org/), Zia Mohiuddin Dagar (http://www.dagar.org/) have a web presence, and Brian Silver (http://www.surbahar.com/) maintains a page on pakhawaj players including Mohan Shyam Sharma and Manik Munde.
- Pandit Mohan Shyam Sharma's website (http://mohanshyamsharma.com/) has additional information on pakhawaj.